Call orders in at 702-570-5520
Rotary Draw Bender - RDB-125
Tired of your exhausting manual bender? This hydraulic rotary draw bender will increase your productivity.
- Requires only 110-volt, single-phase power for easy plug-in almost anywhere.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 2.5” OD tubing, 2” OD Chromalloy, 2” square tubing, and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Maximum centerline of 8”, depending on material’s OD.
- Bends up to 200°, allowing for true 180° bends without having to re-pin the die set.
- Takes only 4 complete pushes to reach 180°.
- Built-in anti-spring back mechanism lets hydraulic cylinder retract without losing its place in the bend.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support from our knowledgeable team.
Use this machine for: Economical one-off bending of hand railing and automobile chassis.
Why choose the RDB-125 over comparable machines?
- Low-pressure industrial-grade hydraulics make bending quick, quiet, and safe, even at full capacity.
- Quick-release counter die positioner makes loading and unloading material more time-efficient.
- Accepts user-friendly drop-on tool sets from Baileigh to increase the options for your applications.
- You can call in for support and advice on projects from our seasoned representatives throughout the machine’s many years of productivity.