Call orders in at 702-570-5520
Portable Metal Cutting Band Saw BS-128M
This manual machine can run as a pivot-style horizontal band saw or as a vertical band saw, if you lift the head 90° and lock it in. Just one multipurpose saw for intricate designs!
- Ideal for home shops and hobbyists.
- Cuts up to 5” round stock at 90° and up to 6” rectangle.
- Similar to our BS-127, but adds hydraulic descent.
- Tackles a number of other profiles and shapes.
- Head miters 60° left and right.
- Cast iron saw head and bow reduce vibrations and maintain accuracy.
- Choose from 3 blade speeds (78, 154, and 200 fpm) via a step pulley—something you won’t find on other saws in this price range.
- Accepts standard .5” blades.
- Hydraulically-controlled descent makes clean cuts and reduces operator effort.
- Stop rod helps you make repeatable cuts for small runs.
- Adjustable bearing blade guides move as close as possible to the material to produce accurate cuts.
- Just pull the electronic trigger handle to stop and start the machine.
- Fully-welded steel plate framework provides stability and helps this metal band saw last for many years.
- Includes a steel work stand with wheels for portability.
- Baileigh covers this saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call a Baileigh rep whenever you need machine help or project advice.