Hydraulic Pipe Bender RDB-500
If you need to bend big pipe—and we mean really big pipe —then this is the industrial hydraulic rotary draw bender for you.
- Industrial-grade, low-pressure hydraulic system runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 3” schedule 40 pipe, 3” square, and 3.5” round tube (.188 wall mild steel).
- Maximum centerline radius of 20”, depending on wall thickness and material.
- Bends pipe up to 206° in a single shot, without stopping or ratcheting.
- Foot pedal allows you to control the bender at a variable speed.
- Digital auto-stop lets you specify the desired bend degree for ease and accuracy.
- Solid steel framework, weighing 1800 lbs., ensures durability and accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this machine for: Military production, oil rigs, gas station bumpers, and other applications involving large-radius pipe.
Why choose the RDB-500 over similar machines?
- This pipe bender is made in the USA to the highest quality standards.
- You can take on profitable military and industrial bending projects and know that your bender is up to the job.
- Includes accuracy-enhancing auto-stop, a feature that some companies consider an upgrade.
- Fast cycle time makes your shop more efficient.
- Easily accommodates 5,000+ drop-on tooling options. And if you don’t see the tooling you need, we can customize it for you.