Call orders in at 702-570-5520
Abrasive Tube Notcher TN-600
Made in the USA, the TN-600 abrasive notcher combines a powerful 5 hp motor with state-of-the-art features like a patented self-centering vise and a polished slideway.
- Requires only 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Notches up to 3” OD tubing at 60° with optional mandrels.
- Wide 6” x 79” belt spins at 5400 feet per minute.
- Adjustable stop for repeatable parts during production runs.
- Large degree dial to reference the degree of the notch.
- Self-centering vise lets you switch between materials quickly and start the tube or pipe the proper position on the belt.
- V-jaws of the vise tightly grip both light- and heavy-gauge tube.
- Quick-release vice allows for efficient movement of material to ensure accuracy of the notch.
- Smooth rail system, controlled by an industrial helm joint and a polished slideway, feed the material into the belt.
- You can adjust belt tension with the convenient wheel.
- Purchase many sizes of mandrels, available separately. Baileigh typically keeps them in stock for fast shipments.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the TN-600 over similar machines?
- The TN-600’s cutting-edge vise guarantees that your piece of tube or pipe will always line up correctly. No more worrying about damaging the machine or losing time on set-ups.
- Simple mandrel tooling system and quick-release vice save you valuable seconds and minutes on any project time.
- We’re proud to say this tube and pipe notcher is made in America, like many of Baileigh Industrial’s other signature machines.