Call orders in at 702-570-5520
100 % ARABICA Central and South American Coffee
Coffee beans from Columbia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Brazil and other Central and South American countries are available for export.
- Cargo, Insurance and Freight (CIF) or Freight on Board (FOB) terms.
- 20 and 40 foot shipping container loads per shipment. 20 ft. = 20 to 24 tons and 40 ft. = 40 to 45 tons.
- Payment via Transferable Documentary Letter of Credit provided by a top 25 bank.
- Roasted beans: 250 SACS BY 20 FEET CONTAINER 69 KILO SACS (2.2 lbs. per Kilo) or about 100 lbs. per sack. 14000 KILO BY 20 FEET CONTAINER
- Costa Rica specification SHB (STRICTLY HARD BEAN) COSTA RICA TARRAZU HIGH LANDS 100 %.
- COLOMBIAN GREEN COFFEE BEAN TYPE( MAM) EXCELSIOR # 1
- Brazil Arabica coffee produced in the mountains of southern Minas (Minas Gerais)
- Private label and/or small package fulfillment is possible.
Call for prices and availability. Crops can be sold out at a moments notice. The price listed is a place holder per kilo.