This offer includes a matching pair of Victorian electroplated four-light candelabras which were manufactured about 150 years ago by the silver-plating company Padley, Parkin & Staniforth, Sheffield England, (circa 1846-1875)
Padley, Parkin & Staniforth
1855 to 1875
Each of the two candelabras feature four scrolled leaf embellished detachable arms with paneled sconces, issuing from a central light, the elongated baluster stem embellished with acanthus leaves and three female terms, raised on a tripod stand with leaf scroll feet.
As noted in the photos, these candelabras are constructed with the ability to easily disassemble them for transport. The four arms, are fitted with mail fittings sized to slide into precast rectangular female receptacles. The center stack has a top and lower section that are threaded to allow a completely solid assembled mast.
These are electroplated silver pieces that were made over a century ago in Sheffield England.
Size: 13 inches wide x 14 inches tall and weight is about 15 lbs. each. Including three winding candle lights with one center candle receptacle.
The candelabras are in excellent condition based on being over 150 years old, but will require polishing. Call with questions